Monday…We meet again. :)
What I would do to be home…on my couch…watching the Olympics?!?
Phase two of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp starts today. We are supposed to create goals for ourselves, to feel accomplished. I have many goals that I hope to conquer, but have to focus on 2-3 to make sure I complete them.
My two goals for this week:
1. Drink LOTS of water/fluids…the appropriate amount for my body, this is always a goal of mine because I have a hard time doing so on a regular basis.
2. Incorporate yoga back into my workout plan. Adding mediation to my bedtime ritual. I need more ZEN in my life…doesn’t everyone?!
3. Completing all the Bootcamp workouts.
How do I plan on conquering these three goals…
1. I have an awesome PINK cup that holds about 28-32 ounces of water. I plan on refilling that 4-5 times throughout the day. I add a splash of lemonade to my water, it makes it much more enjoyable!
2. A brand new Yoga studio opened up in my neighborhood. I plan on trying it out. Also, I have a bunch of yoga DVD’s, and YouTube is always an option. I will try it once/twice this week. Very gentle…and easy. Hot yoga is on hold for right now (Which I LOVE)
3. Taking the time to schedule in all the bootcamp workouts. I will do what I can, not feel guilty about not completing them! A little will go a long way.
Here are some pics of my weekend…it was a great one!!
I took my best friend, Morgan, out for dinner for her birthday. We always have a fantastic time…laughing, eating, catching up!! We went to Aji Picante. It is a Peruvian place. SO GOOD!!! If you’re in Pittsburgh, you need to go! We both had seafood dishes and shared a corn fritters appetizer. It was amazing!
Also this weekend, I became addicted to Sudoku. You should try it!
Went out on a friends boat. Apparently, Billy Ocean was having a free concert. I had no clue who he was…but then…He starts singing “Get out of my dreams…and into my car”. I instantly knew and starting my lovely singing!!! Very fun! Pittsburgh is so pretty at night. Lucky to live in a gorgeous city!
And lastly…reviewed my phase two workouts. It took awhile!
There was my weekend in a nutshell.
What are your goals for this week? Come on..I know you have some?