Oh yes! I told you all I would have a great recipe for ya today! Yesterday, I reviewed Bliss Cleanse, a book that will renew your mind, body, and spirit through seasonal cleanses. This recipe, Dark Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies was one of the many recipes in Lorraine Miller and Lindsey Smith’s book, Bliss Cleanse. Oh yea…Don’t forget to enter for win a chance to win your very own E-Copy of Bliss Cleanse! A winner will be picked tonight at 9:00 PM
Okay, so on to these chewy chocolatey sweet treats. Lets not wait any longer… I’ll just jump right into the recipe!Bliss Cleanse Dark Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 1/2-2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3/4 C. quick or rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 C. Almond Butter
- 1/2 Chocolate Chips (I used Dark Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook Quinoa as directed and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Once Quinoa is cool, add maple syrup, almond butter, and finally, chocolate chips. mix well.
- Scoop into 1 inch round balls onto non-stick cookie tray. Cook for 20 minutes or until bottom of cookie is brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
There ya have it…make these! They are good, different, and healthy!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!