Lately, I love yogurt. Like a lot. It’s a breakfast/snack/lunch staple in this house. So I got to thinking…It can also be a delicious dessert. After dinner…or before, I most often crave something sweet, just a taste. I always end up in the kitchen hunting for something to snack on. So I of course got to work. And here is what I came up with! Tropical Yogurt Bites!! Protein packed with a touch of sweetness and crunch.
Now, this has to be the most versatile snack/dessert of all time. Honestly, you could make these yogurt bites with just about anything you would like. Any fresh/frozen fruit…nuts…chocolate… any kind of yogurt! I personally like to use Chobani Greek yogurt. Its PACKED with protein and has awesome flavors. I am already thinking about my next creation…white chocolate raspberry yogurt bites! But first, let’s discuss these guys. They are a great grab and go healthy snack OR a nice little “Ice Cream” dessert without all the added fat, calories, and sugar. My kinda snack!
- 2 Cups Peach Greek yogurt (I always use Chobani, my favorite!)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh or Canned pineapple in their own juice
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Raw Almonds
- 1/4 Heaping Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chop almonds and pineapple.
- In large bowl, Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into ice-cube trays OR spread in a freezer safe pan for yogurt bars (YOUR CHOICE) 🙂
- Freeze, relax, enjoy!
- Once frozen, I always empty ice-cube tray into freezer bag.
There you have it, a guilt free healthy dessert OR snack! It doesn’t get any easier than that! Now, let’s get creative!!What is your favorite ‘guilt’ free dessert OR snack? Congratulations to Mrs. Burgher for being the Winner of the E-Copy of Bliss Cleanse!!! Please contact me to receive your prize! 🙂