Almost halfway through 2016…say whaaaaat!?!
I didn’t post too much in May, but I am getting better. Its one of my June goals…read on to find out my other plans in June. Here is what happened in May! Just in case you missed it, and want a quick catch up!
I saw my best friends in Ohio, threw my friend Amanda a wine themed shower! Oh, And I RAN 4 miles in the Pittsburgh Marathon Relay!
I cooked up some amazing buffalo chicken spaghetti squash casserole! Mmmm, you guys have to try it!
I chit chatted about how to eat clean and what exactly that means.
I told you all some random things…like how I LOVEEEEE snap chat (follow me: jhiggs787), the new workout pants i’m loving, and some new makeup!
Lastly, I told you all about my dream office! How I want to decorate and where my inspiration comes from!
Wow, only five posts in May, I hope to double that for y’all in June…so cheers goodbye to may and hello to June!
JUNE GOALS! I am putting it all out there, because if I don’t, who knows if any of it will ever happen…and I’ll have to answer to all of you! 🙂
- Yoga, twice a week! Yep, I’m going to try. I have NEVER done yoga more than say… twice a month, not even. So I have no reaped long term benefits. But, I am having some back pain and a little anxiety in general. And I think Yoga is just what I need. I personally love hot yoga, so that is what I will be doing & incorporating into my workouts. If I cannot make it to a class, I will do something at home. I am actually excited to see if I notice a difference in my body, mind, and my back! I’ll keep you all posted.
- Continue Orangetheory. I love it. I will continue going. Just make it more consistent. Just once a week, that’s my goal! I don’t think I would like doing it more, but maybe!
- Blog, blog, blog! I love this little piece of the web, I can call it my own. I love saying what is on my mind, sharing, connecting, and yeah…I love it. So I plan on doubling my posts for the month of June. So just ten, that’s a walk in the park! Anything you’d like to hear more about?! Let me know!
- Ramping up my business! My essential oil & wellness coaching business is really blossoming, and I truly love it. I have turned it from a hobby to a money making business. I have had so much personal development and have connected with so many amazing people, I just want to keep going. If you like to learn more, shoot me an email… email@example.com
- Limit dairy and White flour/processed foods. Honestly, I have to. Simply because I feel 100% better and healthier when I do not eat dairy. Now, the white flour and processed foods…they are not normally in my diet, however, I have became a little bit too relaxed with these items. So especially on the weekdays….I will be trying to really limit dairy and white flour!
Okay, I have rambled on long enough…now tell me, what are your goals for June?!